The Commission's Strategic plan outlines its purpose, output, values and objectives.
A fair, modern and simple legal framework.
Practical, innovative and just law reform recommendations.
Transparency, rigour, impartiality, inclusivity, collaboration.
- To build a reputation as a centre of excellence for:
- legal research
- community consultation
- independent advice.
- To provide law reform recommendations supported by high quality, authoritative and timely reports.
- To encourage and support people across Queensland to engage in law reform, including diverse and disadvantaged communities.
- To effectively liaise on law reform:
- across government
- between Australian law reform commissions.